Black Knight II is part of the Black Knight series by WMS. Unlike the original, however, this game does come with 5 reels and 40 pay lines (the original has only 30 paylines).
With modified graphics and added paylines however, you are bound to have a fascinating gaming experience! You get to enjoy the medieval theme with improved features.
|Casumo Casino||200 free spins + €1200 bonus*||get bonus T&C|
|Royal Panda Casino||100% welcome bonus up to €100 | £300 Welcome Bonus by NetEnt||get bonus T&C|
Other notable differences include the reduction in a maximum amount per spin from $150 to $120. In addition, players are able to bet in one-cent increments in addition to enjoying an autoplay function.
- Symbols include the Black Knight, King, Black Knight’s Shield, Royal Jester, Ornate Ring, Princess, Mace, Aces, Queens and Jacks.
- The Wild symbol which is also the most influential symbol is that of the Black Knight. As with the original game, it appears on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th reels where it will expand and cover the entire reel.
- The feature symbols represent the bonus rounds. When 3 feature icons appear on the reel, the extra spins bonus feature is triggered and the player is presented with 7 extra rounds.
How to Play the Game
In medieval times, the black knight fought to keep the glory of his kingdom and honour the princess. When placing your bet, you can opt to place the bets on all 40 lines or on a number of your choosing. It is possible to change your stake at any point during the game as long as it is not on the autoplay or during extra spins.
When it comes to winnings, only the highest winning combinations per active patterns will be paid.
While playing, the Scatter symbols can be substituted with the Wild icon to help ensure that you get the bonus free spins. During this time, the Wild icon will be stuck on one complete reel. The Wild icon can only appear on reels 2, 3 and 4 in order to get the bonus.
In order to trigger the 7 free spins, however, you need to have 3 or more features on any part of your screen.
Generally, your wins are determined by the symbols on the win line. For example, you may have a winning combination of a crown, king and map.
Ideally, in order to enjoy great winnings, you will want to ensure that all three reels (2nd, 3rd and 4th) have the Wild icon which will in turn expand and lock in place as long as the free spins remain active.
Important Things to Note
- The Knight can substitute all symbols inclusive of the feature Scatters, however, it can only be counted once per reel regardless of the number of positions it covers.
- The feature icon cannot appear in a free spin.
- In a free spin mode, it is not possible to reactivate the feature the triggered the free spin in the first place.
The Black Knight II Casino Slot Game UK is an interesting sequel to the famous Black Knight game in the Black Knight series by WMS. WMS fans will be glad to note the modified graphics in the new wms casino software in addition to enhanced sound effects and additional paylines.
This slot comes with 5 reels and 40 paylines in addition to a bonus round to make for an interesting play. The maximum bet limit is $120 unlike the $150 for its predecessor.
It is made for a fascinating gaming experience thanks to the enhanced graphics.