Developed by WMS Gaming and Barcrest, this slot machine is based out of the Monopoly board game. Slot fans who have played the board game can completely relate to it. Here you will see symbols of the tokens found in the iconic board game. The slot sits on a 5X3 grid and offers a total of 20 fixed pay lines.
Check this table for the game features.
|Scatter Symbol||Big Event|
|Wild Symbol||Wild text|
|Manufacturer||WMS and Barcrest|
|Minimum/Maximum Bet||0.01 to 25|
|LeoVegas Casino Review Guide||€1600 & 100 FREE SPINS||get bonus T&C|
|Casumo Casino Review Guide||€1200 & 200 FREE SPINS||get bonus T&C|
|Royal Panda Casino Review Guide||4 Spins Free||get bonus T&C|
How to Operate the Slot
To start the game, toggle your bet per line found in the upper left-hand side of the slot machine. The lowest stake is 0.01 and the highest is 25. This bet will be multiplied by 20 and the result is your total stake for the spin. The highest possible bet is 500 coins.
To win cash payments in the base game, you must land same-symbol combinations according to the game’s designed pay lines. The slot only pays from left to right and starts counting from the first reel. The payout table is shown in multiplier so it does not change whether you increase or decrease your bet. The amount of the win is multiplied to your bet per line.
|HIGH-VALUE SYMBOL PAY TABLE|
|Times on a Pay Line||SYMBOLS|
|Wild||Car Token||Mr. Monopoly||Ship Token|
Low-value symbols can pay out between 10x and 400x your line bet. You will win 50,000 coins if you bet 25 coins per line and if you landed the Wild symbol five times on a pay line.
There are other ways to win apart from the base game.
- Wild – this is a symbol with a purple background and the text Wild is the wild. It replaces all symbols except the Big Event bonus symbol.
- Big Event – this works like the scatter symbol. Landing at least three anywhere will reward a Big Event Bonus. In the bonus, you will be presented with community cards and chance cards.
- The community cards contain free spins. The chance cards have red hotels, greenhouses, or dice.
- You need to pick three chance cards that have the same yield (hotel, hours or dice). Once you matched three you will get a reward on top of the free spins from the community cards.
- If you land four or five Big Event icons, you get the bonus round plus a sneak peek of where the huge paying cards are located.
- Big Bet – there is a Big Bet button on the right. If you click this, you will choose between two options.
- 20 Coins – you will be deducted 20 coins in exchange for five spins. Each spin has a progressive multiplier that starts at 1X.
- 30 Coins – you will be deducted 30 coins in exchange for a spin-the-wheel game. In the game, you have three potential prizes. These are the persistent wild, 5 spins with 5x multiplier, or a progressive multiplier like the first Big Bet option.
Monopoly Big Event Casino Slot Game UK has all the elements of Monopoly. Though there are no progressive jackpots, there are dancing wilds and many opportunities to play with progressive multipliers. The game even has a number of guaranteed wins during the free spins.
Perhaps the only thing that the slot can improve on should it have the second version is the graphics. There is an opportunity to make it clearer or use 3D technology to adapt it to the existing Monopoly arcade games.